> 消息与公告 >
1. As a new student, how can I apply for the dormitory?
After getting admission, there will be a notice about dormitory application. The dormitory application period for new international students is usually the last week of June/December and the first week of July/January. (For 2 weeks) During the designated period, students who want to apply for dormitory must fill out the designated application form after downloading it from the homepage of the dormitory(
), and then send it to the staffs at the dormitory by e-mail. They must contact their academic advisors to fill out the application form, because there is a blank for guardian s contact information.
※ New international students will get a priority to take a room at the dormitory for their first semester.
* For detailed information, visit:
2. How can I open a bank account in Korea?
With your alien registration card and passport visit Hana bank on the second floor at the Student Union Building. (Office Hour : 9 am to 4 pm (Monday~Friday))
You have to fill out an application form to open a new bank account. The staff at Hana bank will make a copy of your alien registration card and passport, and then he/she will give you a bankbook with a new account number.
3. How much an average living expense at Inha?
Although the amount of living expense depends on one's life style, some examples are included here that may provide an idea.
- Off-campus housing : KRW 200,000 ~ 400,000 (per month)
- Food (if cooked at home) : KRW 150,000 ~ 200,000 (per month)
- Each meal (restaurants at the back-gate) : KRW 2,500 ~ 5,000
- Cell phone : KRW 25,000 ~ 50,000 (more or less, depends on the package)
- Bus : KRW 1,100 by traffic card each time within the city.
GRANDUATE SCHOOL OFFICE, INHA UNIVERSITY 100 INHA-RO, MICHUHOL-GU, INCHEON 22212, KOREA Tel:032)860-8383, Fax:032)865-8623
Copyright 2012. INHA UNIVERSITY All Rights Reserved.