▶ Yes. It is mandatory. International students who will apply for admission of INHA graduate school should submit TOPIK or certificates of designated english proficiency test.
For more information, Please refer to below link
* If you have both English and Korean language proficiency scores, I recommend you to submit all of them.
▶ How to submit the original certificate of English or Korean language proficiency certificate
1) TOEFL(IBT) & IELTS : Applicants must ask the concerned authority of TOEFL and IELTS to send us the original certificate of your proficiency score directly before the deadline of application period. If it’s difficult to meet the application deadline, send the original certificate which you already hold.
* Postal address of Graduate School, Inha University
- Graduate School Office(Main Building # 317), Inha University
100 Inha-ro, Nam-gu, Incheon, South Korea. [Postal Code : 402-751]
2) TOEIC & TEPS : Applicants should submit the original certificate of TOEIC or TEPS. After receiving it, the graduate school will contact the concerned authority to verify it.
3) TOPIK : Applicants should submit the original certificate of internet issued version with 16 numbers in right upper corner. Access the homepage of TOPIK(http://www.topik.go.kr), and pay KRW 2,000. Then print the certificate of TOPIK.
* For TOPIK certiciate issuance, visit http://www.topik.go.kr/jsp/hp/sub/subLocation.do?MENU_SEQ=2010501&UP_MENU_SEQ=20105
※ No Xerox or duplicated copy is acceptable.